1. Vacuum cleaner can't connect to WIFI or connection timeout
1. Please check that your Wi-Fi is 2.4GHz. 5GHz Wi-Fi is not supported for the cleaner. (A dual band router is supported).
2. Please check whether your Wi-Fi password contains a special character. A combination of letters and numbers is preferred.
3. For Android mobile phones, please turn Bluetooth and GPS ON.
4. If the message "It could not connect public Wi-Fi" appears during connection, please change the encryption mode to WAP or WAP2 on the setup screen of your router.
5. Reset the cleaner's Wi-Fi, press and hold the Recharge key and Spot Cleaning key for 5 seconds and at the same time.
6. Use the mobile network of another mobile phone to establish a Wi-Fi hotspot and connect the cleaner to this Wi-Fi. If connection is successful, the router Wi-Fi is malfunctioning. In this case, try to change router settings (such as MAC address and whitelist) or restart the router.
7. Change the DNS address of the router to 126.96.36.199.
8. Reset the cleaner by pressing and holding the Charge key and pressing the Reset key midway until you hear the voice message prompting you to reset the system. 2. App prompts that the cleaner is not supported in the current region
2. App prompts that the cleaner is not supported in the current region
Please provide us with the following information: 1) SN2) User's current region
3. Error 4
1. For working environments with a dark carpet or long-haired carpet, it is recommend to remove it before cleaning or set a no-go zone/invisible wall on the app
A. A dark carpet may absorb the infrared ray emitted from cliff sensors that receive different emission spectra. By this way, the cleaner may identify the carpet as a cliff and stop moving ahead and report error 4.
B. A long-haired carpet will reflect different spectra and also make the cleaner identify the carpet as a cliff and stop moving ahead and report error 4. Long hair may also block the front bumper, main brush and side brush, which may cause the cleaner to ignore the carpet and thus stop moving ahead.
2. If cliff sensors are dirty, wipe it clean with soft cloth. 3. Return the cleaner to the after-sales service center for test and repair.
4. Abnormal noise
1. Check the omni-directional wheel Remove the omni-directional wheel and press the tail end of the cleaner with your hands to keep its front end off the ground and then perform the cleaning test. If no noise is generated, the omni-directional wheel is problematic.
(1) If a sharp sound is generated when the cleaner makes a turn, remove the omni-directional wheel, clean the bearing hole with cotton swab and finally apply a drop of edible oil.
(2) A sharp sound if any when moving straight is generated from the cross shaft. Clean the omni-directional wheel.
For cleaning tutorial of the omni-directional wheel, visit this link below:
2. Clean the main brush Impact sound is generated when foreign matters are drawn into the main brush or small solid particles are suctioned into the dust bin. Please clean the main brush or empty the dust bin.
3. Check the wear pads of the main brush A click-clack sound generated when the cleaner retreats or makes a turn comes from the friction between black wear pads on two sides of the main brush cover and the ground. This requires no special treatment in normal condition. Wear pads, after a certain period of time, will have lower friction and thus the noise disappears naturally. If any foreign matter is attached to the wear pads, the noise will disappear after the foreign matter is removed.
4. Check the main brush gearbox If noise persists even after the main brush cover is removed, clean the connection between the main brush gearbox and main brush. If the problem persists, replace the main brush gearbox.
5. Check the fan Check if there are some dirty things getting into the fan. If there is a burnt smell with the fan, please change the fan.
5. Abnormal water flow from the water tank during mopping
（1） Low water flow (it is recommended to add fresh water only but not detergent)
A. Check whether the mopping cloth is moistened or stained before use.
B. Please replace the filter element.
C. Adjust the water control switch on the water tank to High.
D. Check whether the air inlet is blocked. Method: fill the water tank with water, remove the mopping cloth with the filter element side facing vertically downward, squeeze the water tank and check if the water column at the air inlet is vertical, forked or deviated.
E. Check if the water tank is deformed. If there is any deformation, please replace the water tank.
Method: Remove the mop and lay the water tank flat on the table, as shown on figure on the right. Apply pressure on one side so that the water tank is pressed firmly against the table top on this side. Observe whether the other side is firmly against the table top. If not, the water tank is deformed
（2）High water flow
A. Check whether your floor is smooth. A smooth floor will cause water generated from the mopping cloth to fail to be evenly distributed over the floor but to gather together to form large water drops.
B. Please replace the filter element.
C. Adjust the water control switch on the water tank to Low.
D. Check whether the water filling plug is pressed tightly and the water tank is cracked. Air leakage will result in high water flow.
Method: Fill the water tank with water and place it vertically. (Do not squeeze the water tank). If it works normally, the air inlet and the filter element will not yield water, drops of water are continuously flowed out of the filter element below and the water flow slows down gradually within 5s.If it works abnormally, change the water tank.
6. A map is skewed or blurred, some cleaning spots are missed, or a cleaning route is abnormal.
1. Relocate the charger to be against a wall and ensure that no obstacle exists within 0.5m on the left and right and 1m on the front.
2. Wipe the wall sensor off with wet tissue or moistened cloth.
3. Identify the wrong route on the map, find the place (furniture or wires) where the cleaner is frequently stuck, and adjust the location of furniture or set this area as a no-go zone on the map.
7. Inaccurate automatic area division on the app
The complexity of the home environment may cause some errors in the automatic area division by the cleaner. We can set areas manually on the app according to the actual home environment.
Method: Enter the Settings interface and tap Map Saving Mode. Afterwards, go to the map interface for the cleaner, tap "Edit map", then "Edit area". If you want to merge two areas, tap "Area merging". If you want to divide an area, tap "Area division", and then proceed by following the instructions.
8. Automatic recharging failed
1. Wipe the recharge sensor and charger off with wet tissue or wet towel.
2. The cleaner is recommended to start off from the charger.
3. It is not recommended to relocate the cleaner or charger during cleaning.
4. Identify the wrong route on the map, find the place (furniture or wires) where the cleaner is frequently stuck, and adjust the location of furniture or set this area as a no-go zone on the map.
1. Without water tank
A. Frequent liberation in a confined area causes positioning failure. Identify the wrong route on the map, find the place (furniture or wires) where the cleaner is frequently stuck, and adjust the location of furniture or set this area as a no-go zone on the map.
B. The machine may be stuck and difficult to resume when the ground drop is higher than or nearly equal to 2 cm. It is recommended to make a ramp or set an invisible wall or no-go zone.
C. The traveling wheel is tangled with foreign matters. Clear foreign matters if any. If the traveling wheel is seriously worn, it is recommended to replace it.
2. With water tank
A. A mopping cloth is stained. It is recommended to clean the mopping cloth before mopping.
B. The traveling wheel is oil smeared and prone to slipping when being moistened. It is recommended to clean up the oil stain on the wheel and dry it before mopping.
C. The deformation of the water tank results in higher resistance and also wheel slipping during mopping. It is recommend to replace the water tank.
D. Check whether your use environment is in a rainy season or highly humid which may slow down evaporation of water stain on the ground and increase the possibility of wheel slipping. It is recommended to perform mopping in good weather.
(Error 8 occurred frequently in Beijing, 2018 when the rainfall was continued for 1 week)
1. If error 5 occurs when the cleaner works on a long-haired carpet, while it works normally on a floor, it is recommended to enable the Carpet mode or set the Cleaning Power to MAX on your app.
2. Remove the main brush cover to take the main brush out to clean bristle and bearing.
3. Return the product to the after-sales service center for repair.
11. The cleaner cleans areas which are previously set as no-go zones or with invisible walls set up
1) Confirm whether the machine has reported an error. When positioning fails, all maps, no-go zones and invisible walls will be directly cleared, which would result in the cleaner cleaning areas previously set as no-go zones and with invisible walls set up.
2) The cleaner has successfully positioned itself, but the location of the cleaner on the map is different from where it is actually at. This can cause the cleaner to cross invisible walls or enter no-go zones because the cleaner matches another similar environment when repositioning.
Solution: Please go to the map interface and tap Edit Map > Reset Map to reset the map and edit invisible walls and no-go zones before the next use. It is recommended to refrain from moving the cleaner during cleaning to avoid map positioning failure, and invalidation of no-go zones and invisible walls.